8th May 2014, 11:18 PM
khushbu baghel

What is the fee structure for 1 year of medical coaching in Allen?

What is the fees structure for 1year of medical coaching in allen.???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure in Allen for medical coaching?
  2. How much is the fee structure for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota? I have passed 12th this year
  3. How should I prepare for Pre Medical exam? What is the fee structure?
  4. How much is the fees to apply for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota?
  5. How can I get admission in Allen Institute for medical stream?
  6. How to study medicine in India at low costs?
  7. Can I get admission in Allen Institute of Kota for medical coaching?
  8. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  10. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  12. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  14. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure of Allen Career Institute Kota PMT?
  16. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  17. Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?
  18. What is the fee structure for ICWAI Intermediate course for Postal Coaching?
31st December 2017, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for 1 year of medical coaching in Allen?

Allen is a leading name in terms of coaching institute for preparation of medical courses like MBBS, BDS exam called NEET. The fee structure for one year course is Rs 1,02,500. It is the latest fee structure for 2017-18.

For more details about different types of one year preparatory course, Allen course details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?