8th August 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?

How and where I will get the CS form and what will be the fee structure of CS for this year along with coaching classes?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  4. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  6. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  7. What is the fee structure to do MBBS from BHU?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  10. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  14. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  16. When will the forms be available for Entrance Exam for MA in English? Fee structure for this course?
  17. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  18. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
2nd August 2017, 11:49 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?

CS (Company Secretary) course is one of the best professional courses next to CA and CWA offered by ICSI. You can get the CS forms from official website www.icsi.edu

CS Courses and Eligibility
- Foundation : After (10+2)
- Executive Course : After passing Graduation or Foundation Course of CS or CA.
- Professional Course : After passing CS Executive course.

Coaching Fees
Coaching Fees is different for each coaching. Average Fees is approximate Rs.18,000/- for Foundation Course, Rs.40,000/- for Executive Course and Rs.5000/- per paper for Professional Course.

Best Coaching For CS Courses
- Vidya Sagar Career Institute, Jaipur
- IAM Studies
- Edu Ex Coaching
- Siddharth Academy
- Sri Sankara Coaching
- Chanakya Academy, Hyderabad
- Agarwal Institute, Pune

ICSI Registration Fees
- Foundation Course : Rs.8500/-
- Executive Course : Rs.12,500/- For Commerce Graduates and Foundation Passed of ICAI or ICSI, Rs.13,500/- For Non-Commerce Graduates
- Professional Course : Rs.13,500/-

Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.ICSI.edu
- Click on "Online Services".
- Select the tab " Students " and Click on "Student Registration".
- Click " Proceed to Registration ".
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the online application form.
- Click on option " Payment " and Make a payment.
- On successful transaction, You will receive Username and Password.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Submit the application and Print it for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?