6th June 2013, 09:28 PM
anny meena

What is the fee structure of all MBBS colleges in MP, Gujarat and Rajasthan

may I please get the details of fee structure for all mbbs colleges in M.P. ,Gujarat,and rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  3. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  4. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  5. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS courses in Gujarat for a Female candidate?
  7. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  9. What is the merit list of MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure for the course?
  10. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Gujarat and what is the fee structure?
  11. Is there PPP mode in any medical college of Gujarat? What is the fee structure of newly approved college in Gujarat?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Are there finance colleges for MBBS in Gujarat?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS course? Colleges for both general as well as management?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  17. How many MBBS colleges are there in UP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
14th October 2016, 12:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of all MBBS colleges in MP, Gujarat and Rajasthan

There are many government and private medical colleges in Gujurat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan so it is not possible to give you information about fee structure of each of these colleges.

So, to get information about any particular colleges visit the official website of college. The fee varies from 5 - 10 Lacs per annum in different private colleges where as in government colleges it is less than 50, 000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?