3rd April 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Com with hostel for girls?

we want to ask you that what is the fee structure for b.com with hostel for girls

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  4. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Com with hostel for girls?
  6. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  8. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  9. Is there any hostel facility for girls in B.Com? What is the fee structure in B.Com?
  10. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Com including hostel fees?
  13. Fee structure of MIT Pune Hostel for girls for first year engineering?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  15. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  17. What is the fee structure in girls hostel of JNTU KNR
  18. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
14th May 2015, 12:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Com with hostel for girls?

Fee structure for B.Com with hostel for girls

* FEE OF COLLEGES FOR B.COM

- Tuition Fee (Per Annum)
INR 27,000

- Special Fee (Inclusive of Examination Fee, Library Fee etc) (Per Annum)
INR 10,000

- Total Fee (Per Annum)
INR 37,000

- Admission Fee (One time payment)
INR 2,000

- Caution Deposit (Refundable)
INR 1,000

- Total fees to be paid for the first year
INR 40,000

* HOSTEL FEE.

- Rs. 13,700 (appox)
(For New Students)

- Rs. 13,500 (approx)
(For Old Students)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?