16th December 2011, 06:58 PM
mariamiranda285

What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?

I know the fees structure for B ed admissions
E-mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  9. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  11. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  13. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  15. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  18. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
26th January 2012, 10:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?

In India there are several institutions offering the B.Ed programme and each have their own admission process and fee structure. As you have not mentioned any specific name of institution so citing an example of IGNOUs admission process and fee structure. To pursue admission for the B.Ed programme from IGNOU you have to appear for an entrance exam and clear it. Also you should be working as a teacher for minimum 2 years and on job. Form and entrance exam fee is Rs.500 and the complete course fee is Rs. 17400.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?