12th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Nikhitha c.j

What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in BITS Pilani?

i want to fee details to study b.tech course in bits pilani

13th April 2014, 02:14 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in BITS Pilani?

Bits Pilani Fees Structure :-

If you want to admission in Bits Pilani then you need to crack the BITSAT Examination. This examination is conducted by Bits Pilani Once in a year for admission to various Bachelor's programmes. This year examination notification was already released and last date for receipt of application also closed.

To apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed Intermediate with Maths, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized School and must secure at least 80% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects. Even studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination.
22nd May 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in BITS Pilani?

Is there any fees relaxation for Meritorious and financially back ward class students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?