23rd November 2011, 07:32 PM
ss_sk1967

Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?

I appear in 12 th final year can i apply for bits pilani and what is thee fee for each semester
drishti

7th April 2012, 08:23 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?

Hi

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. It is regarded as amongst the best technical institutes in India.

BITSAT is the Admission Test which is conducted by BITS.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to sit for the BITSAT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India.

2. You must have scored at least 75% aggregate in your 12th boards with a minimum marks 60% each in PCM.

3. You should have goof English speaking and communication skills.

4. A basic computer knowledge is also needed.

Now you cannot apply for the BITSAT until you have finished with your board exams.

But you have to start the admission process from the month of February.

The admission forms are generally out in this time of the year.

For 2012, the admission process is over. So you can apply next year if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria's.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 08:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?

Hi Dear

For Admission in BITS,Pilani you go for some rules and regulation if you satisfy all criteria then you admission in this college for Engineering course.

*Candidate pass 12th with 75% marks and 60% aggregate from PCM.

*Candidate has good communication skills.

*basic computer knowledge.

Then after this criteria then candidate eligible to seat in the Exam.

For admission first you clear BITS Entrance exam .

Then you admission your choice branch.............

Here i will give Fee Structure of BITS:-

Good Luck.................
30th December 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?

can i appear in BITS exam when i am appearing in 12th
23rd December 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

BITS enterence examination for B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?