27th December 2011, 04:08 PM
ANSHU BHUWANIA

What is the fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech course? How to fill the application form?

What is the fees of bits pilani for b-tech course, and how to apply for filling of its application form.

29th December 2011, 12:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech course? How to fill the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSHU BHUWANIA View Post
What is the fees of bits pilani for b-tech course, and how to apply for filling of its application form.
BITSAT Examination is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, It is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for BITSAT Examination.

The Notification was declared and Online application Process was already Started, so if you are Interested in this examination, then please fill the Online application form soon before the last date.

Important Dates :
--------------

>> Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2012 : 15th February 2012

>> Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 25th February 2012

>> Candidates to reserve Test dates : 29th Feb. – 20th March 2012

>> Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions : 14th April – 30th April 2012

>> BITSAT Online test : 10th May – 9th June 2012

The application form fees of BITSAT is Rs 1600 (If you are using a payment mode other than DD)

If you make payment by Demand draft then a copy of the completed application form along with the fees of Rs 1700 (Rs 1200 for female candidates) should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031.

So, please apply for this examination soon and for more information check official website.

Apply Online : Click Here

For B.tech Course Fees : Click Here
29th December 2011, 12:44 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech course? How to fill the application form?

Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test

BITSAT conducts its own entrance examination every year . The BITSAT is conducted to select students in different engineering streams in the BITS campus .

BITS engineering college is among one of the best colleges in India .

The Notification related to he BITSAT Examination 2012 has been already published.

Eligibility ::

You must have passed your class 12Th examination form a recognised Board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 75% aggregate marks and at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects

You should have adequate proficiency in English.

Students studying in class 12th are also eligible to apply for exam

Important Dates :

Last date to apply for the exam : 15th February 2012
Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 25th February 2012
Candidates to reserve Test dates : 29th Feb. – 20th March 2012
Date of examination : 10th May – 9th June 2012

Procedure to apply for the exam ::

The application form is filled online only and the fee is paid through any one of the option below ::

Credit Cards
Net Banking
By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan

Application Fee for male candidates -> Rs.1600
Application Fee for female candidates it will be Rs 1100.

Fees structure of BITS pilani:

Admission fees:Rs 15000
Each semester fees:Rs 50000
Summer term:Rs 25000
each semester Hostel fees:Rs 3000
Each semester Mess and electricity fee:Rs 6000
Institution caution fees:Rs 2000
29th December 2011, 02:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The fees structure details are as follows...........

I am providing you a chart below from where you can get details information from where you can get details information how to fill up the forms & how to apply .

Good luck............
28th January 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in very trouble i made demand draft of 1600 and filled that number in application form but i think it is 1700 so sir can i fll new form or any think do for this large mistake .i dont want to miss this great opportunity so please help me........... vaibhav
28th January 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in very trouble i made demand draft of 1600 instead of 1700 and filled the full application form online with that draft , sir please give me some way to correct this mistake i dont want to miss this apportunity.
4th February 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

wats the total fees?
13th February 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what wil be the total fee for B TECH 5 years intigreted course
14th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS SCHOLARSHIPS GIVEN TO 12TH MARKS IN PREMIER INSTITUTES
16th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is bitsat exam and what is the syllabus of bitsat exam?
9th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Is B.E & B.TECH same?
16th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have given BITSAT2012 . I want to fill choices for B Tec and submit Rs 200 fees . But i am not being able to find any form to do so . so Plzz reply
2nd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir jo bits k cumps hai enka entrenc exm ek he hai....
30th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Inform me what are the total fees after getting the b.tech in bitsat up to completion of the course?
8th February 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech course for 2013?
4th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

which branches of icici for fees for m tech
24th July 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the total cost of studying for a five year integrated course in Bits Pilani
24th August 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exact i mean total fees of B.E.(computer Science& engg.) only First Semester at BITS Pilani ? Also Tell me the cutoff for B.E.
25th August 2013, 07:18 AM
vaibhav joshte

BITSAT Examination is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, It is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

The application form is filled online only and the fee is paid through any one of the option below ::

Credit Cards
Net Banking

25th August 2013, 07:20 AM
vaibhav joshte

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognised Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Credit Cards
Net Banking

10th December 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

My son will be passed 12th class in 2013-2014 from Gurukul Kkr. , willing to study in your campus in B.tech. in computer , plz. arrange to provide admission processure ,
total fees structure etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Goswami
7th April 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has applied for b-tech Entrance in your organisation .Pls let me know the total no of semestars and Course fees in deatails.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?