26th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?

what is the fee for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above Intremediate board exams of andhra pradesh
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Tech ECE? I have scored 935/1000 in 12th class from AP
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the fee structure for MDS degree course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  6. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  9. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  10. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  11. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  13. Procedure to get stipend from MHRD? To whom the details should be submitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  15. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  17. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  18. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
1st September 2012, 04:24 PM
phanisekhar.m

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above Intremediate board exams of andhra pradesh
plz send me details on my mail id
in andhrapradesh there are free seats for students who got 10000 below rank in the eamcet entrance examination can get the free seat.from this year onwards this rule is come into notice.but in previous years those who qualify in the eamcet entrance exam,they all get free seats.this rule is changed by the present government this year and coming to management or nri cota seats they are depending on the respective colleges.it will be from 35000 to 100000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?