13th July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BBI? Percentage required for admission?

what are the fees for BBI & and what % requried for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  3. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  4. What is the required percentage for admission in AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  7. What is the average percentage required to get admission in B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  10. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  12. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  14. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  16. Cutoff for the courses BBI in the college NL? Is NL college good to do BBI course?
  17. What is an integrated law course? What is the fee structure and admission criteria? Minimum percentage required in HS? Does it give job guarantee?
  18. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2013, 10:20 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BBI? Percentage required for admission?

BBI stands for Bachelor of Banking and Insurance.

The total duration of BBI is of # years.

The three year B.B.I. Degree course aims at :

1] Creating an additional avenue of self-employment

2] Providing adequate basic understanding about Banking, Insurance & other financial services to the students

3] Inculcating training, and practical approach, by organizing industrial visits, summer placements and using modem technology

>> Eligibility criteria for BBI :-

1] The candidate must be scored 45% marks aggregate in his/ her 12th class from any recognized board.

2] There is a also relaxation provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidate.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..............................
22nd May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BBI? Percentage required for admission?

what is the fees structure of bbi
4th June 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

hiii... m from gujrat nd completed 1st year of my bbi in mumbai from sydenham college..now due to personel reasons shifted to gujrat nd want to continue bbi from here from mumbai university may i please know the fee structure....nd the how to register..??
6th June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

In which college bbi is done with 45% in maharastra?
4th June 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i got 52% so may someone suggest me college for BBI course in mumbai or out of mumbai n college must be well reputated so plwase suggest me as soon as u can
21st May 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I attend BBI course in mumbai university not any college so how much fees will be pay ?
4th May 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I scored 59% in HSC board from mumbai someone suggest me that to take admission in bbi..Can I?? And I want to take admission in Thakur college from Kandivali..How many fees will they take from me??
25th May 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to take an admission in kes college ie.kandavali education society what would be the fees for this academic year and what percent I would have to take admission in college ????
6th June 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I scored 69% in HSC board may someone suggest mi government college for BBI course please inform me as soon as possible
12th July 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory in class11&12 to take bbi course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?