12th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?

Hello
I want to know about to get admission for CA in abroad and what is the fee structure about it and what shall i do to get admission in it what is the scope about it and what is the percentage need of the class 10 and 12 what is the minimum and maximum percentage we need to get admission in it. Also tell about the paper for it and how many paper are there and what we need to do and shall we study for it and how we will prepare for it and we need to prepare for ourself .

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  2. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  3. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  4. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  5. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at Abroad for M.Tech pursuing candidate? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  8. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  9. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  10. What kind of preparation is required for HAS?
  11. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  14. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  15. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  16. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  17. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  18. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
1st February 2018, 06:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?

If you want to do CA from abroad so you can do it from Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.

There in no minimum percentage required for CA you must have completed 12th standard examination. For preparation of CA examination you can join coaching classes or you can do self preparation through the study material.

After completion of CA examination you can start your own independent practice or make your clients on the basis of merit. You can also apply for job of Chartered Accountant in any existing firm and Capital Market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?