17th April 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?

what is the required percentage mark in B.Sc biotechnology course ,is entrance exam is compulsory ,what is the fee structure .........

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  8. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  10. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  12. What is the fee structure for Sainath Group of Education in BSc Biotechnology?
  13. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
  16. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  17. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
31st May 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?

I have secured 80.6% in hs(sci) with pcmb. Will i be able 2 get seat in biotech in cotton? What will be the fee structure? And what are the job oppurtunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?