16th April 2015, 11:10 PM
tarana rajput

Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?

I am from gujarat completed with my examination of HSC and now i want to look forward with mithibai college so i would like to know the procedure of admission for fybcom and about its fee structure and how much percentage will be required .

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  2. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  5. Minimum TANCET score required for M.E CSE admission? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  7. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  8. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  9. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  10. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  11. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  12. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  13. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  14. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  16. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  17. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?

I am from Ramkrishnamission ashra narayanpur (Chattisgarh).I am completed my 12th higher secondary exam and now i want to took forward with Mithibai college so i would like to know the producer of admission for fy b.com and abut its fee structure and how much percentage will be required .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?