21st November 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?

please send me the fee structure for b.sc fashion designing?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  2. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  4. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  5. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  7. Fee structure for bachelors degree in Fashion designing?
  8. What is the fee structure of fashion designing in KITEE?
  9. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  10. What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?
  11. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  13. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  14. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  16. Names of the best colleges of fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  18. Difference between B.Des and BSc? Which has more opportunities?
29th November 2015, 03:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?

B.SC Fashion Designing course is one of the popular career option after 10+2 for today's world. There are various institute and colleges in the country which conduct the 3 years course and after the completion of course an industry exposure of 1 year is given there after.

Some of the top fashion designing institute of India are listed below with their fee structure:

- National Institute of Fashion Technology or NIFT
Fees from this institute will cost you around 40,000 per semester

- National Institute of Design or NID
The fee will come to around Rs 1, 16,800 per annum

- JagaNath Institute of Management Science or JIMS
The fee will come to around Rs 80,000 per annum

- Pearl Academy of Fashion
The fee will come to around Rs 40,000 per semester as tuition fee

- Satyam Fashion Institute
The fee will come to around Rs 60,000 per semester

- National Institute of Interior and Fashion Technology
The fee will come to around Rs 55,000 as tuition fees
17th May 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?

How many years to complete fashion designing course? What is the fee structure for the course? Can you please give me the details on this? Where to apply? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon the same. Awaiting for reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?