3rd August 2012, 09:00 PM
barbie gupta

How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?

i am a student of b.e n i want to do pg in fashion desiging from nift delhi,so i want to know fee structure n how should i get admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  3. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  4. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  5. How to apply for PG or M.A program at NIFT in delhi
  6. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  7. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  8. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  9. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  10. Can I do Fashion Designing in NIFT Delhi if I am a commerce student?
  11. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  12. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  14. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  15. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  16. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  17. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
25th September 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?

i have completed BE. So am i eligible for fashion design course. And what is the procedure to get admission.
1st October 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?

Which is fee of this coures
14th October 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

AFTER WHICH CLASS WE CAN GET ADMISSION ON NIFT delhi
16th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can a footwear designer apply for fashion design post graduation in nift
4th May 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

-What is the fee structure of masters in fashion designing
- what is the difference between fashion designing & fashion technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?