5th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for CAT/MAT?

sir,please tell me what is fees structure for CAT/MAT and when will start new batches. i want to join indiranagar banglore institute.

31st October 2015, 09:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the fee structure for CAT/MAT?

Hi,

Although your question is not very clear about what fee structure are you talking about. I am going to provide a comprehensive overview of what is CAT/MAT all about and what are the best coaching centers that you can enroll with for studies about the same.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test whereas MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. Both these exams are basically entrances to get seats in top MBA Colleges across India. CAT is conducted by the IIMs whereas MAT is conducted by a body called AIMA.

If you are a graduate from any university with decent scores in that, you are considered eligible for management entrances. Also note that there are a few other such exams that you can consider such as XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP etc.

Now these exams test the candidate on a few areas such as:

1. Quantitative Aptitude
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Data Interpretation
4. English Language/Verbal

On successful faring of your caliber on these areas, the institutes call you for rounds of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.

However, the preparations for these tedious and tough exams have to be done rigorously. For that there are numerous institutes like T.I.M.E and Career Launcher which offer classroom programs to teach about the tips and tricks. You must join one of these to get a hang of the paper pattern and more.

If you wish to join T.I.M.E in Bangalore, then you need to visit the appropriate facility and get yourself enrolled. Here is the link from where you can get the address about all T.I.M.E Bangalore centers.

The fee structure is something that is solely decided by the institute depending on when and which month of the year are you joining the course and for which year's CAT. However, such class room programs cost a minimum of 20000 INR to a maximum of 60000 INR depending on the duration of the program and how you wish to chose that. Also be aware that they also have a split payment facility wherein you may pay some part of the total amount in one go while joining the center and the next half after some time (maybe months).

But to get accurate fee structure and information about the payment methods, it is advisable that you get in touch with the institute.

Hope this helps

Thank you
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?