27th February 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?

what is the fees structure for cfa course?
how is the combination of cfa course with a b.com hons degree? do we get good placements with the mentioned combination?

Related Questions:
  1. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student
  4. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  5. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  6. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  7. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  8. Educational qualification required for CFA from USA?
  9. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  10. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  11. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  12. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  13. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  14. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  16. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  17. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
11th May 2012, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?

is there any scope for cfa in future?
9th September 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?

can a person who has just passed 12lth get enrolled for gvng the cfa exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?