17th August 2013, 08:38 PM
vishwas racharla

Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student

now im in degree bcom 2nd year can i do cfa course please send a inforamation to my mail...please give information about cfa course

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required for CFA from USA?
  2. Switching to Finanace department from engineering? Is CFA from ICFAI good in this regard?
  3. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  4. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  5. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  6. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  8. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  9. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  10. Major difference between CFA and USA CFA? Which is better for corporate sector(Finance)?
  11. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM) -- [New]
  12. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  13. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ?
  14. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  15. Prospects of B.Tech with CFA in India?
  16. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  17. Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?
  18. Can I obtain CFA degree as a part timer?
12th September 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student

Sir , I am in BBA 2nd Year . Is it Possible to do CFA after having BBA degree?
2nd December 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student

as a international best job opportunity. please inform me
ACCA,ICAEW,CFA which is best degree in the world and within country by these
and which is better then other by valuable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?