27th January 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure of CFA Course? Any option for payment in installments?

i want to know the fees structure of cfa course,is there any installment basis payment

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  3. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  4. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  5. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  6. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  7. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  8. What is the fee structure in different levels of CFA? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure for BBA, BCA and Hotel management in IP University? Can we pay in installments? Other Universities for the same course?
  10. What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. CFA course from US, UK or CCA from UK or CA from India? Which is considered to be the best option nowadays?
  12. Which is the best option between CFA, CS and ICWA?
  13. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  14. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for MD in Maharastra private college for payment seat?
  16. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  17. How to register for CFA from USA? Fees and duration of course?
  18. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
31st January 2011, 02:25 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees structure of CFA Course? Any option for payment in installments?

Dear Friend

The Fee structure for CFA varies according to time.

Also, when you register for the first time you are charged for enrollment

and the examination fee for the first level exam.

Once you clear the first level exam and you register for 2nd level exam

then you are charged only the examination fee.

$40 is charge for study materials.

I would suggest you to visit the CFA institute website and see the

fee details according the dates when you would like to take the test.

http://www.cfainstitute.org/

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogr...ges/index.aspx

Thank You
31st January 2011, 09:32 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Fees structure of CFA Course? Any option for payment in installments?

Well there are two CFA courses available... one from ICFAI and another from AIMR USA.
CFA usa is the more generally accepted course.It is a 3 stage self-study program.
you have to pass l1,l2,l3 sequentially
to register you have to pay one time $400 for enrollment... and the cfa exam fee.
if you register in first slot you have to least amount then you pay a liite extra in second slot last slot is costliest with high charges...
visit http://www.cfainstitute.org/
generally it takes four years to complete.. you can also do it in 2yrs time.
31st January 2011, 01:20 PM
mishra245

The fees of the CFA program in the ICFAI University is approx. Rs.45,000. For full information about the financial courses and also for the some private colleges in the ICFAI.
This fee is also depend on the colleges and to more you contact to the institute of the CFA course.
31st January 2011, 11:45 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
Different college has different fee structure then i advise you to see the website of that college where you want to take admission for fee details.
you can get all information about the college on the website.
all the best.
8th February 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how it will be the career of cfa
9th March 2011, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

Can some one give me the exact fee amount for CFA, for this June 2011.
4th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i want details information about cfa cource & name of colleges in mumbai & their fees structure.
25th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

wht is the last date for payment of fees for the 1st exam??
23rd November 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of international CFA ??
25th February 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for cfa
28th February 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Can some one give me the exact fee amount for CFA, for this June 2011.
i know for level 1 which around $1000 i.e Rs. 50,000... you can check the cfa website for more information
9th October 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the total fees structure that how much we want to paid if we wan
t to do CFA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?