19th June 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS course?

I got 59.4% in class 12th and i want to do mbbs after gnm so please sir tell me about this
and fees structure also? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right pointers on the same. Thanks!

27th June 2016, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS course?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is a Undergraduate Medical course in the field of Medicine with a duration of 5.5 years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or Higher Secondary course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue MBBS course.

Admissions in MBBS course are offered through National and State level Medical entrance examinations like AIPMT, NEET, AIIMS, EAMCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and if you have secured good rank in the entrance examination then, you can get admission in MBBS course.

Fee Structure :-
The fee structure for MBBS course is very high when compared to all other courses. It varies from University to University. As per the government orders issued in April 2015, the tuition fee for MBBS course under 'A' Category seats is Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum and for 'B' Category seats, it is Rs. 11,00,000/- per Annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?