18th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?

Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks? Can you let me know the complete eligibility criteria for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in government colleges for doing Agriculture course after completion of 75% marks in HSC?
  2. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Agriculture college after passing HSc Maharashtra board
  6. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  7. Government agriculture colleges in Chennai? Cut off for admission in these colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?
  11. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  14. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  15. Can I get a government college in Bengaluru with just 62% in 12th HSC?
  16. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  17. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  18. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
27th June 2016, 08:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Government college for pursuing B.Sc. (Agriculture) course after completion of your Higher Secondary course with 75% aggregate marks from a Government recognsied board.

Eligibility Criteria :-

=> You should have completed Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from a Government recognised board.

=> You must be at least 17 years old to be eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Agriculture) course.

Most of the colleges/ Universities offer admission in B.Sc. (Agriculture) course through entrance examination conducted by respective state/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?