19th June 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to become a doctor even if my financial condition is not good?

Is it possible for me to become a doctor even if my financial condition is not good? What is the minimum amount sent to become a doctor? Is there any scholarship available to ensure that I will not spend money at all to complete my course?

27th June 2016, 08:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to become a doctor even if my financial condition is not good?

To become a Doctor, you should have to pursue MBBA course after completion of your Higher Secondary course or equivalent in Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board.

To get admission for pursuing MBBS course, you must have to appear and qualify National or State level Medical entrance examinations like AIPMT, NEET, EAMCET, etc.,. The duration of MBBS course is 5.5 years.

The fee structure followed for MBBS course is Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum and it may vary little more or less in some Universities based on the facilities they offer to students. It nearly costs around 50 lakhs to complete the MBBS course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, your financial condition is not good and you can't get scholarship of full amount required to complete the course. So, I advise you to think one for twice whether to pursue or not MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?