22nd October 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of IBPS exam at Bangalore?

what is the fee structure in ibps exam at bangalore?...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  2. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  4. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  6. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  7. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Where can I apply for ICWAI course at Bangalore? What is the fee structure for intermediate course in Bangalore
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  10. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  11. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  13. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  15. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  18. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
1st May 2015, 02:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of IBPS exam at Bangalore?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection.

Fee structure of IBPS exam.

-- IBPS Clerical Examination Fees : Rs 350

-- IBPS PO Examination fees : Rs 450.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.

* 10th Completed with minimum 60%

* 12th complete with minimum 50 %

* Candidate age should be 18 to 28 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?