5th June 2012, 01:20 PM
erichan

Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to know the fee structure for 1st PU science in aided/unaided colleges in bangalore

Rajendran
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  3. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  4. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Sc Microbiology from Bangalore and their fee structures?
  7. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  8. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  9. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  10. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan? -- [New]
  11. Should I fill the forms of colleges or just the COMEDK form to apply for colleges of Bangalore?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  13. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  14. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  15. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  16. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore

What is the fee structure of MCM course in pune University
8th April 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore

I. will have a percentage of. 89% in class 10(cbse)
Will I get admission in mes pu college Bangalore?
16th May 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I got 69.92% in my 10th can u know the fees structure for pu colleges in Bangalore.
18th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the approximate fee structure for science in Aided and Un-aided colleges.
20th May 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have scored 86 percentage in 10th std can I know the fee structure for my result to admit in puc science in ravindra nath tagore college baladavi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?