23rd January 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching? I am a student of class 12th

kindly send me fee structure for IIT-JEE coching and am the student of class 12 th cbse and want to join coching my email ID; [email protected]

25th May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching? I am a student of class 12th

what is the fee of NEET INCLUDEIND HOSTEL FACILATIES
9th June 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching? I am a student of class 12th

hello sir... M 12 passed student can u plzz tell me fees of vibrant academy for iit coachings
13th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 12th pased student so I want coching iit-jee so sir please told there fee
13th May 2015, 09:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Fee structure of IIT-JEE coaching varies from coaching center to coaching center.

Total course fee 110000 average.

This course fee divides into following:-

Course fee is 95000

Service tax is 12% of course fee generally 11000

Education classes consist Rs 350

Caution money is Rs 2000.
23rd May 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR I PASSED 12TH AND I WANT COACHING FOR IIT.
TELL ABOUT FEE STRUCTURE
11th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of class 12th medical coaching in lukhnow
15th February 2016, 04:26 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> It depends on institution why because criteria of coaching will be different and vary from each other. some other are well reputated while others are not upto the level of expectations of students.
-> IIT and JEE most applicative and hard exam too, so you need to pursue training in good coaching institutions whereas in flip side you can prepare self.
-> In A.P narayana and chaitanya are dominating over other institutions . so you better prefer any one of those.
-> Best of luck..
-> mimimum-40,000 and maximum-1 lakh.
8th April 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What the fees of akash coaching in kanpur for IIT of 1 year and can l submit fees in parts.so what is the structure??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?