8th August 2013, 06:39 PM
arvind suthar

What is the fee structure for M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering course in BVM

What is the fee structure for Me/Mtech in Civil Engineering courses in BVM, V.V.nagar

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission fee for M.E civil engineering in BVM
  2. Which is better ECE in GEC bhavnagar,Mechanical in GEC surat or Civil in BVM?
  3. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about the fee structure of Civil Branch for this year?
  5. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  6. Fee structure of the first semester(B.Tech) Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  8. Will I get M.Tech seat in Anna University Guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  10. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for civil engineering course in Coimbatore colleges?
  12. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  13. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to go for civil services exam? What is the fee structure?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  18. What is the fee structure for civil engineering students who study in TKRC(For BC category)? -- [New]
1st September 2016, 12:48 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering course in BVM

BVM stands for Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya. It is an Autonomous Institution located at Vallabh Vidya Nagar in the state of Gujarat, India.

It offers Undergraduate and Post graduate degree courses in Engineering and Technology fields. The fee structure followed for M.E Civil Engineering course in BVM college is Rs. 1,19,000/- per annum.

BVM Contact Details :-
Address: Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidya Nagar, Opp Shastri Maidan, Anand, Gujarat 388120
Phone: 02692 230 104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?