13th May 2011, 09:44 PM
v k y

Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?

I want to get admission in m tech in civil engg by correspondence in Punjab technical university, so please help me to know about admission procedure ,date and fee structure.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  4. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  5. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  6. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  10. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  11. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  12. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  15. Course tenure and fee structure for doing BE in Civil as external student? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  17. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  18. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
12th July 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?

i have done b-tech in civil engineering from RVD university. now i want to do m-tech.can i get m-tech from maharashtra's any university which offers m-tech
12th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?

civil engineering fee schedule in aditya engineering college
27th August 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a Civil Engineer, and now working as Government job science last 12 years. now I want to study law (For BE Civil Engineering Wing) through Correspondence Course. Please help me.
31st October 2011, 01:43 AM
vivek050

hi friends

Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?

I want to get admission in m tech in civil engg by correspondence in Punjab technical university, so please help me to know about admission procedure ,date and fee structure.thanks
20th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to Get admission in m.tech in civil engg by correspondence in punjab technical university,please help me to know about admission procedure and fee structure....
31st May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in civil engineering so plz help me. i had done my computer engineering(btech).i wan admission in mtech in civil engineering.can i got in mtech(civil) after computer engineering.
27th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have bsc hons pyh degree...i want to admission in civil enginn... pls sir tell me how.
5th March 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Wht is process for doing LLB ?can we do this couse without being graduate ?fee structure nd how we will apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?