26th March 2012, 10:39 PM
kalirajan217235

What is the fee structure of marine engineering for 1 year?

what is the fees of marine engineeirng for one year?...please tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  4. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  10. What is the fee structure of marine engineering for 1 year?
  11. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  12. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  13. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  15. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  16. Fee structure of Marine Engineering course?
  17. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  18. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
6th April 2012, 09:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of marine engineering for 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalirajan217235 View Post
what is the fees of marine engineeirng for one year?...please tell me the fee
The Fee Structure of Marine Engineering varies as per the Institutes offering the course. Therefore, list of some of the well known institutes have been provided below along with their fee structure:

C.V. Raman College of Engineering:
  • Rs.266000 in the Ist year
  • Rs.244000 per year (for the next three years)

AMET University:Rs.190000 Per year

HIMT College: Rs.250000 Per year

Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering:
  • Rs.154700 in the Ist Year
  • Rs.134000 Per year (for the next three years)
15th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for marine engineering in the anna university?
20th April 2012, 01:20 AM
samrat2512

Hi aspirant,
Dear you can give the engineering entrance exam to get admission in good marine engineering colleges.
dear, choosing a marine engineering is right choice for your career
The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute. The amount of fees is as low as Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and is as high as Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR. There are many govt. funded and self financed colleges which are providing this course as T. S. Chanakya, College of Engineering, HIMSAR (Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research), IIT Powai (Mumbai), Indian Marine College, Hyderabad. The amount of fees in T. S. Chanakya is Rs. 100000 per year; it is Rs. 85000 for the same course in HIMSAR, while Indian Maritime University charges only Rs. 220000 for the whole course.
all the best
9th August 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for marine engineering colleges in mumbai?
9th April 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

among all the marine engineering colleges in tamilnadu which is the best engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?