23rd September 2012, 09:48 PM
Dr.b.l.pushpad

What is the fee structure for MBBS course? I am a 12th passed in arts stream

I am 12th passed by arts subject i want mbbs course please provide fees and other charges mobile no 09926769022 thanks .

15th June 2015, 11:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course? I am a 12th passed in arts stream

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. As the name suggests it a bachelors degree course of 4 years after completing which one head towards becoming a doctor is their specialized field.

For this course the minimum educational qualification requires is a senior secondary degree from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects and atleast 50% aggregate in each of these subjects.

Hence being an arts stream pursuer in your senior secondary degree course you are not eligible for the MBBS course.

Also the fee structure for the same course is different for different universities but it is relatively high when compared to any other course after 12th. Also to pursue this course from a government college at a reasonable cost with good quality education one has to crack the medical entrance examination like AIPMT , State PMT , AIIMS , BHU PMT , etc. .

21st December 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course? I am a 12th passed in arts stream

I am arts student i have done lab technician courses duration one year is if possible can apple neet exam please suggest to me

27th March 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed my 12th exams in Arts stream with 85.5% marks .Can I apply for NEET? Please answer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?