21st July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can people having arts stream in 12th join CS course?

sir i m passed out 12th class in art side
BBA passed
MBA puirsuing banking & finance
but some person said that arts side person can not join c.s edu.
arts person can't make c.s
plz tell me urgent

18th March 2012, 04:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can people having arts stream in 12th join CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m passed out 12th class in art side
BBA passed
MBA puirsuing banking & finance
but some person said that arts side person can not join c.s edu.
arts person can't make c.s
plz tell me urgent
Company Secretary course can be pursued by students from any stream.
The course is offered by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and it doesn't even conducts any kind of entrance examination to assess the students eligibility to pursue the course.

Now, students who have already completed Bachelors degree program, are entitled to get complete exemption from the Foundation Program of the course and therefore, such students can directly take admission into the second stage of the course, known as Executive Program.

After completion of the Executive Program, one has to undergo management training for a period of 15 months.
The Final Stage of the course is known as Professional Program and candidate who qualifies all the programs mentioned above along with the Professional Program become associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and could thereafter, either join any company or may practice independently as a Professional Company Secretary.
31st August 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir I am arts side students am so confessed whose enter the which course I am what to do
6th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am good in political sci and economic give me some idea which course I do after completing my 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?