26th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS if I has passed BSc nurse? Fee structure for the same?

I am a B.Sc nurse I want to do Mbbs,can i able to do that? i need the fees structure & college to study

Related Questions:
16th July 2012, 06:53 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Can I do MBBS if I has passed BSc nurse? Fee structure for the same?

Respected sir/mam,

the following qualification is needed for pursuing mbbs degree:
1)your age have to be atleast 17 years

2)you should have 12 marksheet ,form pcm

3)the first year of 3 year degree course comprises with physics ,chemistry and biology

4)B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided thatcandidate which pass form Bsc exam with not less than two of the following subjecthysics,chemistry,biology

5) and further you has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

6)The pre-medical course may be conducted either at Medical College or a Science College.

7) Marks obtained in Mathematics are not to be considered for admission to MBBS Course.

8) After the 10+2 course is introduced, the integrated courses should be abolished

9 A competitive entrance examination is absolutely necessary in the cases of institutions of All India character;
Procedure for selection to MBBS course shall be as follows:-

in case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination under clause
(1) based on merit, candidate for admission to MBBS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause

(2) of regulation 4. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% as above.
In case of admission of the basis of competitive entrance examination under (2) to (4) of this regulation, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 and in addition must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less that 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above:

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?