6th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?

I m rahul. i have passed 12th with commerce stream and want to join a college in Pune for studying B.Com.So i want know about the colleges offering B.com course and also their Fee structure???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  2. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  4. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering part time D Pharma for 12th pass students with commerce subject? -- [New]
  6. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  7. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  8. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  9. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  10. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  11. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  12. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  15. Best commerce colleges in Indore? I am a 12th passout girl from commerce stream
  16. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  17. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  18. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
25th November 2011, 10:22 PM
sibojyoti

Default Re: Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m rahul. i have passed 12th with commerce stream and want to join a college in Pune for studying B.Com.So i want know about the colleges offering B.com course and also their Fee structure???
Dear Friend,
The list of Colleges offering B.Com in Pune are as follows:-

1) Sinhgad College of Commerce, Kondhwa
2) Ambedkar College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Yerwada
3) Symbiosis Society's College Arts and Commerce
4) Indira College of Commerce, Shivajinagar
5) L N College of Management and Training.

With Regards, Your's Truly
Sibojyoti Chakrabarti
26th November 2011, 04:03 PM
arvindkrana123

Default Re: Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?

Admission fee- 30000 rs.
per year - 50000rs.
25th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how many fess b com honers in amtiy university
15th April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum fees required for doing b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?