11th October 2011, 05:35 PM
s.kongutte

How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?

sir im dr.shivkumar kongutte... i did my BAMS from bidar ayurvedic medical college... need ur support/ blessing's to get admitted in PG...sir/madam please let me know PG seat's available in karnataka in management quota with thier fees structure's....month of entrance exam... month of getting admission.... please reply me on this id [email protected]... thanking u sir

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MBBS management quota seats in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  2. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  3. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  4. What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka
  5. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  6. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  7. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  8. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
  9. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  12. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  14. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
  15. Eligibility to join B.E course in the karnataka (management quota or management discretion quota) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do if didn't got any rank in EAMCET?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
16th June 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?

What is the fees for BAMS in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?