3rd March 2015, 11:46 PM
NehaVandana

What is the fee structure of MSc environmental chemistry in Chennai colleges

I want The fee structure of M.sc environmental chemistry in Chennai Colleges. Please, let me know what is it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  2. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
  3. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  4. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for MSc IT course in Chennai colleges?
  6. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  7. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  8. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details of the CA colleges in Chennai along with the fee structure?
  10. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  11. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  12. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  14. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  15. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  16. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  17. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
20th January 2017, 10:06 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the fee structure of MSc environmental chemistry in Chennai colleges

As you want to know fee structure of MSc environmental chemistry in Chennai colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure of MSc Environmental Chemistry:

Tuition Fees: Rs. 50,000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 45,00/- (One Time)
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000
Transport Facility :Rs. 15,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum

Colleges offers MSc Environmental Chemistry in Chennai-

>>Directorate of Distance Education - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

>>Presidency College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

>>Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai.

>>Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
17th July 2020, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MSc environmental chemistry in Chennai colleges

How long the course. Can i finish it with in 6 months. Is it distant education system?. How I will get the study materials?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?