3rd March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for part time MBA? How can I apply?

what is the fee structure for part time MBA and how i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure for part time MBA? How can I apply?
  3. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  5. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  6. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science course in part time? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  9. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  10. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  11. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA? -- [New]
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  14. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  15. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  17. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  18. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]

30th April 2017, 12:01 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for part time MBA? How can I apply?

In India, Numbers of Institutes offer part time MBA. You can apply to various institutes for part time MBA through entrance exam. Admission will be available based on score obtained in entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP etc.

Fees Structure
Average Tuition Fee for part time MBA course varies from Rs.90,000/- to Rs.2,50,000/- per annum. Other Fees are payable extra.

Entrance Syllabus
- General Awareness
- English
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Ability

Top Institutes Offering Part Time MBA In India
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- University of Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Loyala Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Mumbai
- Nirma Institute of Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Management

Advantages of Part Time MBA
- You will have lots of flexibility. You can study and work simultaneously.
- You can enhance and update your knowledge.
- In Some Organizations, Part Time MBA is considered an added advantage and increase your chances to get promotion.
- You will also get financial help.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?