9th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?

I am just about to complete myTY BMS in 2014 and my results will come till june. i am planning to do MBA in finance, but i am not geeting knowledge about entrance exams, MBA fees structure,colleges of MBA? please guide me with both part time MBA and full time MBA course with all details

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  4. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  5. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  6. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  8. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  9. What is the fee structure of government MBA colleges?
  10. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  11. How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?
  12. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  14. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  15. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  16. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  18. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
11th April 2014, 07:00 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?

Hello friend !!

MBA -- Master of Business Administration.

The 'MBA experience' is a foundation for undertaking leadership roles throughout an individual's career. It is an alternative route to exploit the full potential of an individual as it improves his personal value by extending his ability and reach.

Is a complete 2year regular/distance course .

The scope for a MBA graduate is unparalleled.

Apart from attractive pay packets and placements being offered at college-level itself, it opens doors to various sectoral opportunities.

The corporate world has seen many MBA professionals occupying top slots in the corporate ladder.

>>There are many entrance tests for getting admission into the MBA Program.

>>Some of the tests are such as CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc.

These entrance examinations include

CAT (for IIMs),
MAT (AIMA),
XAT (XLRI),
FMS,
JMET (IITs & IISc),
OPENMAT (IGNOU) .

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA is :

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation.

If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

For getting an admission in MBA you need to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT / MAT .

For appearing CAT examination you must need a min of 50% in your degree and there is no specific mentioned for MAT examination , but the candidate must be a Passed Graduate .

Top Colleges of MBA in India :

IIM Bangalore
IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Calcutta
IIM Lucknow
Institute of Rural Management, Anand
XLRI, Jamshedpur
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management , Indore
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
International Management Institute, New Delhi
Fore School of Management, New Delhi
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad

Fee Structure:

The fee for MBA course in top colleges like IIM or IBS would be 3 lakhs to 4 laks per year.

Where as in local colleges the fee structure would be quiet low compared to IIM's, it would be around 1.5 to 2 lakhs.

Good Luck !!
4th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have 2 years job experience after graduation to do MBA from mumbai university.I have just completed my BMM. Please guide.
20th July 2020, 07:59 AM
Siddharth717

These entrance examinations include

CAT (for IIMs),
MAT (AIMA),
XAT (XLRI),
FMS,
JMET (IITs & IISc),
OPENMAT (IGNOU) .
CMAT
CET

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA is :

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation.

If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

For getting an admission in MBA you need to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT / MAT .

For appearing CAT examination you must need a min of 50% in your degree and there is no specific mentioned for MAT examination , but the candidate must be a Passed Graduate .

Top Colleges of MBA in India :

IIM Bangalore
IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Calcutta
IIM Lucknow
Institute of Rural Management, Anand
XLRI, Jamshedpur
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management , Indore
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
International Management Institute, New Delhi
Fore School of Management, New Delhi
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad

Fee Structure:

The fee for MBA course in top colleges like IIM or IBS would be 3 lakhs to 4 laks per year.

Where as in local colleges the fee structure would be quiet low compared to IIM's, it would be around 1.5 to 2 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?