14th September 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Ph.D in Geography and History? Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC for Ph.D course?

please tell me your fees structure in geography and history. whether manav bharti university is recognised by ugc for ph.d.

8th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Ph.D in Geography and History? Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC for Ph.D course?

please tell me your fees structure in Education and Library Science. whether manav bharti university is recognised by ugc for ph.d.
22nd November 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Ph.D in Geography and History? Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC for Ph.D course?

haw much fees for b com
22nd December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what's about p.hd in physics? is the internal guide is compulsary
11th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Ph.D in History and management ? Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC for M.Phil and Ph.D courses? pls reply me [email protected]
18th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

is phd in computer science from manav bharti university,solan recognized by ugc
12th June 2012, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

chandra:- wt is fee structer of phd [maths] , is it ugc approved
13th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the fix fees structure of p.hd of UGC.
18th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I AM SUBHAS ADAK. I WAS ADMITTED TO PH D IN AGRICULTURE IN 2010 THROUGH NIMTT, KOLKOTA.IS IT TRUE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?