29th January 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing PhD from Manav Bharti University to have good career?

sir, this is farhaan a graduate in hm and mba(marketing and hr), now i want to pursue phd from manav bharti universtiy, please provide me relavant information about the university, is it worth to spend time with manav bharti? please furnish me useful information

thank you
farhaan

23rd June 2015, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing PhD from Manav Bharti University to have good career?

The university you have mentioned is a private University and getting admission in Ph.D there is not so difficult because not many students opt for them. Before taking admission you should take a look at the campus and other facilities. Also, talk with the seniors first before getting admission.

Normally, if you get admission on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF/GATE then you are entitled to fellowship grant according to government rules. Those candidates who doesn't have these scores have to go for Ph.D from a private University where nobody takes admission. In my opinion you should do your Ph.D only if you qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF from a government university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?