13th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for SCRA coaching? What is the duration?

sir,
tell me please about fee and duration of study
for scra coaching. and tell me about hostel faclty also on my email id-
[email protected].
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for SCRA coaching? What is the duration?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  4. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  5. Best IAS coaching centre in Lucknow? What is the fee structure and duration of coaching?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. What is the eligibility for SAP course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course? -- [New]
  9. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  10. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  12. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  13. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  14. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  15. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
  16. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  17. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  18. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI course? What is the postal and oral coaching in Foundation?
7th February 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for SCRA coaching? What is the duration?

sir,
its my humble request 2 u, 2 provide infrmation about a best coaching institute especiaaly fr SCRA,if possible in kanpur,banaras,allhabad or lucknow premises else its okae with other places 2.Thing that is necessary fr me is quality,nt infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?