13th September 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of SMT Chandaben?

What is the fees structure of SMT CHANDABEN M PATEL HOM. COLLEGE MUMBAI?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College, Mumbai?
  2. What is the fee structure for admission for SC category for MBBS course at Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  7. What is the fees for first SMT of PGDCA from sangrur?
  8. Job Opportunities for ECE fresher in Samsung and Nokia?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  10. What is the fees of UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  13. How to get admission in Chandaben college of Homeopathy? I have got 95 in MHT CET and I belong to schedule caste
  14. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is SRM university fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure? -- [New]
  18. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
21st May 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of SMT Chandaben?

what is the fee structure of the chandaben Mohanbhai patel medical colleges
1st July 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of chandaben m Patel college of homeopathy
2nd July 2015, 06:06 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Fee structure varies from time to time. To get current detail, you can directly contact to office. The fee will be around Rs 25500 per year inclusive of the development and other fees as well.

Contact Details:

Address: Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College Nataakar,
R.G. Ghanekar Marg,
Irla.Vileparle(W)
Mumbai-400056.
E-mail-Id:[email protected]

I have also attached a pdf file which include details about various courses that institute offers. So please take a look for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf course and other details.pdf(918.0 KB, 485 views)
4th October 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in ur college so could I get admission in ur college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?