30th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the feee structure for MBBS?Can I do MBBS in United States

i want to know the fees structure of mbbs and after finishing mbbs what i should stufy for my career and can i do my mbbs in united states

30th May 2023, 02:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the feee structure for MBBS?Can I do MBBS in United States

The fee structure for MBBS course is not same in all the institution. It varies with institution and it's location.

In India admission in MBBS course is generally offered through NEET. NEET is conducted by NTA.

So, you can apply for the admission and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in the course.

Yes, you can get admission in U.S.in MBBS course after qualifying in entrance examination and after fulfillment of all the admission procedure such as passport, language proficiency test etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?