22nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad

Respected Sir,
I am searching for universities
where I can study M.Sc Biotechnology in Abroad.
This is my 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology
and I want to do M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad.
So, help me please sir.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  3. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  4. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  7. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad -- [New]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  10. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  16. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
27th March 2015, 09:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad

Following are some of the top foreign universities, which are offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) course.

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Harvard Extension School
Address: 51 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Address: 110 8th St, Troy, NY 12180, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

Oregon State University
Address: Corvallis, OR 97331, United States

University of Wisconsin
Address: Madison, WI 53706, United States

University of California, San Diego
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?