26th May 2011, 09:18 PM
sidpal

What is the fees of the hostel of SRCC? How much is the expenditure on food?

SIR i want to know what is the fees of hostel in undergraduate course in SRCC and expenditure on food for acadmic year

27th December 2011, 01:09 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the fees of the hostel of SRCC? How much is the expenditure on food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidpal View Post
SIR i want to know what is the fees of hostel in undergraduate course in SRCC and expenditure on food for acadmic year

Complete Information On SRCC

SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce) is considered to be the best college for undergraduate courses of Commerce in the whole of India..

The active placement cell has resulted in an average package of more than 5 lakhs for the B.Com (Hons.) graduates in the recent years..

There is a fee hike in the DU Colleges for the hostel and mess charges..

There is nothing mentioned on the website but for the latest information and answers to all your queries..you can contact on the following numbers :-

011 - 27667905 Extn. 23

011 - 27667905

You can buy the prospectus from the college itself between 9am-1pm by making a draft of Rs 150/- in favour of Shri Ram College of Commerce payable at Delhi

For buying the prospectus and downloading the form online Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
7th January 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees of the hostel of SRCC? How much is the expenditure on food?

Sir,i am in class 12th.and will be giving boards in 2013.i want admission in srcc can u tel me wat minimum % i wil have to get.and i have maths wd comm
9th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees of the hostel of SRCC? How much is the expenditure on food?

Sir i m studing in 11th and hoping to take admission in srcc after my 12th boards. May u pls provide entire fee structure to me?
28th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of girls hostel and full b.com course in srcc?
1st May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure for b.Com(hon)
11th December 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i want admission % in srcc college can u plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?