5th September 2011, 02:10 PM
divyapriyav93

M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

Sir/Madam may i know abt the M.Com fee structure in sri ram commerce college in delhi and the admission procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Com in Shri ram college of commerce in Delhi?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.com 1st year?
  5. List of the colleges offering B.Com(H)? What is the cutoff percentage?
  6. Which subject is compulsory to take admission in Shri Ram College Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I get admission in M.Com?
  8. How to get admission in M.Com after scoring 73% aggregate
  9. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in Gargi Aur Lady Sri Ram college with 80% marks?
  11. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  12. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria for studying Accountancy Honours in India? -- [New]
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. List of colleges in DU offering different courses after 12th?
  17. What is the fees of the hostel of SRCC? How much is the expenditure on food?
  18. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
24th March 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

dear sir,
i wnt know about the fee structure of m.com course in shriram lady college and its admission procedure also! please reply!!!
30th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

i want to know about srcc m.com entrance exam apply fees,imperial dates, hostel and food fess ,syllbuss of entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?