10th June 2013, 03:37 PM

What is the fees for MBA for SC candidate in MKU in distance education

what about the fees for mba for sc candidate in mku distance education

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?
  3. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  4. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  5. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  6. Which are the colleges in Madhurai in which I can avail part time MBA course other than MKU?
  7. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  8. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  9. Details and procedures for doing MBA Finance through Distance Education
  10. Fee structure for MBA course through Distance Education?
  11. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  12. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  13. Top government colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu?
  14. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  15. Tamilnadu SET exam previous years question papers for English?
  16. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  17. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education -- [New]
  18. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2014, 08:50 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the fees for MBA for SC candidate in MKU in distance education

MBA course designed for the professionals willing to continue study along with work.

eligibility criteria :-
Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Qualification:-
Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent
marks for reserved category.

The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests

Course fee :- Rs. 1000/- per course
29th April 2014, 08:55 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the fees for MBA for SC candidate in MKU in distance education

MBA course which mainly designed for the professionals willing to continue study along with work

eligibility criteria ;-
Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent
marks for reserved category.

The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?