10th February 2018, 01:48 PM
aleezaa

What is the fees structure and date of starting batches of Brain Tree Academy for Civil Service coaching?

I am studying B.Tech final year. May I know the fees structure of Brain Tree Academy and date of starting batches in 2018 for Civil Services coachings.

23rd February 2018, 05:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fees structure and date of starting batches of Brain Tree Academy for Civil Service coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleezaa View Post
I am studying B.Tech final year. May I know the fees structure of Brain Tree Academy and date of starting batches in 2018 for Civil Services coachings.
Foundation course commence in June every year. The module is best suited for candidates who plan to devote their time and energies to the purpose of this examination. The methodology employed is that of comprehensive lectures, daily tests and personalized pacing.

Brain Tree academy have branches in all over India. Fees are different from course by course. If you have preferred for classroom coaching then it will be around Rs 50,000/- but if you opt for correspondence course then the fee structure will be around Rs 30,000/-

For more details log on to : http://www.braintreeindia.com/
17th October 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees structure and date of starting batches of Brain Tree Academy for Civil Service coaching?

Sir I want to join IAS coaching when will start new batch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?