21st October 2017, 08:26 PM
mankson108

List of best income tax officer exam preparation centers in Pune

Can you please let me know institute name who take the classes for income tax officer exam preparation? Can you please give me the details of the list which you can provide me with the answer? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  2. Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?
  3. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  4. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  5. How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a 11th Commerce student? Detailed information about recruitment in Income Tax Department?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  7. What steps should I follow to become an Income Tax Officer? Which exam do I need to write to become an Income Tax Officer?
  8. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  9. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  10. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  11. List of coaching centers in Kolkata for Income Tax Department exam preparation -- [New]
  12. Which is the best book to prepare for Income Tax Officer?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  14. How to start preparation for Income Tax officer exam?
  15. How to get Income Tax Officer job?
  16. Details of becoming Income tax officer for physically challenged student after B.Com?
  17. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
26th October 2017, 12:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best income tax officer exam preparation centers in Pune

For recruitment as an officer in Income Tax, candidates have to appear and qualify in either of SSC CGL or Civil Service examination.

Some of the best institute for CGL examination in Pune are :-

Career Launcher.

ACS Academy.

Career Power.

For detail regarding the commencement of batches and fee structure visit at official website of respective institute.
27th February 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best income tax officer exam preparation centers in Pune

Where is Income tax officer classes in pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?