28th July 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the formalities for management seat for my son in Mechanical Engineering

Please let me know the formalities for a management seat for my son in Mechanical Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for Management seat for Mechanical branch in KLE Engineering college, Belgaum? Fees for the same?
  3. Will I get NRI/Management seat for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission without Management quota if secured below 10500 rank in COMEDK?
  5. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  6. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  7. How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC
  8. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  9. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  11. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  12. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  13. In which engineering college can I get a seat for mechanical engineering?
  14. In which colleges will my son get admission after scoring 1015 rank in GATE Mechanical Engineering? In which IITs can he get into?
  15. Formalities and syllabus for UGC exam?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. Formalities and possibility to pursue MCA for B.Sc(Hotel Management) candidate who is working in BPO? Syllabus of TANCET MCA?
  18. Is it possible to get a Mechanical Engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 29194 in GM category?
30th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the formalities for management seat for my son in Mechanical Engineering

There are as such no major formalities for the same.

>> First of all you need to consult with the college authorities that whether there are any other other expenses other than the college fee in form of the donation etc.

>> Secondly you need to make sure that your ward faces no discrimination in terms of the shift that he/she is getting. Like for example, some colleges run 2 shifts and generally they put the management quota students in the second shift. So, you need to endure this also.

>> Other than the above two points, you don't need to worry about anything else.
Just submit all the other relevant documents like
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate
- Mark sheets
- and fee

and the procedure would be completed.
30th July 2015, 02:23 PM
maybach

Default Re: What are the formalities for management seat for my son in Mechanical Engineering

For management seat,
1) You need to directly talk to the director or the concerned official of the college.

2) They will tel you the fee structure and any kind of donation if there is any.

3) Rest of the procedure is same.

4) Like the other counselling students, you child does not has to attend any counselling sessions.

5) At last you will complete all the admission related paperwork and sumisson of the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?