4th October 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

My son is finishing mechanical deploma from mumbai university by next june 2012. how he can get admission for engineering for mechanical at US or UK or australia.
which are the best university for greduation in UK,USA or austrakia.(three good univercity per nation)
what are the yearly fees for mechanical engineering digree.
what is the duration of digreecertification after diploma.
what are the procidure of admission.to get admission in time befor study starts.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  3. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  7. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission in AICTE universities having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance education? -- [New]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  11. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  14. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  17. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
17th December 2011, 12:55 AM

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1234872]My mechanical deploma from gujrat technological university by next june 2012. how i can get admission for engineering for mechanical at UK or australia. for greduation in UK or australia.
1)what are the yearly fees for mechanical engineering digree.
2)what is the duration of digreecertification after diploma.
3)what are the procidure of admission.to get admission in time befor study starts.
30th December 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

I have completed my B.Tech from BESU, Shibpur (68.37%) and M. Tech from IIT Kanpur (8/10). Need suggestion regarding the list of universities in US
1st January 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

1)what are the yearly fees for mechanical engineering digree.
2)what is the duration of digreecertification after diploma.
3)what are the procidure of admission.to get admission in time befor study starts.
12th February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Germany after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

I am finishing mechanical deploma from Pune university(MSBTE) by next june 2012. how can get admission for engineering for mechanical at US or UK or Germany
which are the best university for greduation in UK,USA or Germany .(three good univercity per nation)
what are the yearly fees for mechanical engineering digree.
what is the duration of digreecertification after diploma.
what are the procidure of admission.to get admission in time befor study starts.
5th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am completing my BE mechanical in2012 june for further i have to make my career in master in usa or canada only what i do
22nd May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 60 % marks in 12.i want to get admission in mechanical engineering in uk or australia. Can i?
4th July 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

plzz suggest me list of universities in us , uk or germany..... i competed diploma in mechanical with gujarat university.....
20th August 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in mechanical I want to study engneering in UK is there any possibilities plz tel me not only engineering any other degree
19th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for mechanical engineering in USA after completion of mechanical engineering in india? best
universities in these cities pisturburg,wasington DC,USA for graduation?procedur to get admission in these university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?