15th March 2011, 08:41 PM
malathi valluri

In which colleges will my son get admission after scoring 1015 rank in GATE Mechanical Engineering? In which IITs can he get into?

My son got 1015 Gate rank in Mechanical engineering. Where will he get admission? Which I I Ts? He belongs to general category.

Related Questions:
  1. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  2. Which IITs can I get after scoring 496 in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I try for any of the BITS/NITS/IITs after scoring 392 in Mechanical Engineering in GATE with 9151 AIR?
  4. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  5. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  6. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 1570 rank with 563 GATE score and 98.57 percentile?
  8. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category
  9. How to get a seat in NIT after scoring 7323 rank in GATE? -- [New]
  10. Can I get into IITs after scoring 57 to 63 in GATE? How much rank can I expect?
  11. How to get admission in IIT after scoring 695 rank in GATE?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode?
  13. Can I appear for GATE Mechanical Exam after pursuing B.E CSE? Will I be able to get admission in M.Tech Mechanical in IITs after completing B.E CSE?
  14. Can I get PSU's or IIT's after scoring 4046 rank in GATE in Electrical Engineering?
  15. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  16. Do I have any chance for admission in IITs after scoring 456 in GATE, 6963 rank, 94.86 percentile and 35.67 marks?
  17. Colleges where I could get admission after scoring 88.9 percentile? Is there any possibility for admission in IITs or NITs?
  18. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2011, 07:05 AM
anjan debnath

Default Re: In which colleges will my son get admission after scoring 1015 rank in GATE Mechanical Engineering? In which IITs can he get into?

Mam i dont think an AIR of 1015 can bring your son admission to any IITs. He can certainly go for the NITs,They are also good.Please visit the site http:\www.inspirenignite.com to know about the NITs. There you will find the list of all the NITs.Choose the NITs where you want to go and shortlist them, then send application to them either online from their sites or by filling the printout of the form from their sites.Please go to the site of http:\www.gateforum.com and visit the section post gate admission evaluator, signup if your son is not a gateforum student and go through the process to know which streams your son may get in which institute.BOL.
24th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges will my son get admission after scoring 1015 rank in GATE Mechanical Engineering? In which IITs can he get into?

,what shoud be ranked in gate for getting iit's for biotech[m.tech]
15th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

A rank of 3300 in GATE 2012 mechanical engineering, any chance to get a seat in IITs for M tech if not in NITs. Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?